HOME            ABOUT           PHOTOS           TRAVEL             LIFESTYLE            WRITINGS





1 May 2015

Richmond Park













"Thank God! We didn't die!" That was the first thing we said when we finally got to Richmond park. This was because I drove there for the first time. And oh boy, it was hills everywhere. I haven't driven up and down hills before in such a narrow road. Thank God, we didn't die. Hahaha. Hinu and I just couldn't miss the sunshine that day, and the heat wave that made us just want to go on a picnic, bathe in the sun and talk about just absolutely everything.

I am so happy to know that the sunshine is not going anywhere for the next 2 months at least. Aaahh!! I just have to make it for 2 more weeks and my exams are over. Summer vacation... nearly there...


2 comments: