HOME            ABOUT           PHOTOS           TRAVEL             LIFESTYLE            WRITINGS





19 May 2015

Getting to know you and me













Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight, or night? Please share why you picked your time of day? 
I'll say night. Just because I feel the most awake at night. There is that serenity I feel every time it's dark and quiet, wherein everything else has settled down and all the work for the day has been finished. Everyone's asleep and I know I can be alone. Alone with my thoughts, stare at the stars and solve the mysteries of the moon. 

What is one goal you’d like to accomplish in your lifetime?
Ever since I was a child I would always say to travel the world. To travel alone would be an even greater accomplishment. I just wants to go places. 

If you could meet any historical figure, who would you choose and why?
Oooooh such a hard one! It is a toss between Queen Elizabeth or Audrey Hepburn. But to pick one, I'd choose Audrey Hepburn, just because I could identify with her more. She lived such an interesting life and I'd love to hear her life stories directly from her point of view. She is such a role model with so much heart. Plus, I'd love to see how beautiful she really is in person. 

You’ve discovered a time machine. Where and when would you travel to?
I'd travel back to the past definitely. Probably to the time when God was creating the universe. I think that would be an amazing thing to witness.

If your life had a slogan, what would it say?
"Work in progress." I believe I am capable of blooming and achieving greater things in life but I also believe everything takes time. Wherein everyday there are lessons to learn, opportunities to take, people to encounter in order to be better.  I believe I'll get there eventually. My life has changes all the time, nothing is really permanent. A work in progress.


I have found these questions on Camie's (wild-spirit.net) post and I was so inspired and did it too. A good way to know each other personally? Haha. Anywhoo, I'd love to get to know you too. Maybe give me the link to your blog with your answers to the questions? Or just comment it below! I'd love to read about them :)

1 comment:

  1. I've done this on my blog too! :) Here's the link → Anyway, hi Chrizzia! :)

    ReplyDelete