HOME            ABOUT           PHOTOS           TRAVEL             LIFESTYLE            WRITINGS





10 January 2015

Hey, you


I just want you to know that you're not alone. I know the feeling of being lonely even if you're surrounded by a sea of people. I know how it is to have no motivation to do anything, the struggle to get up in the morning and try to get work done. Some people confuse it to being lazy but in truth, you just lost your enthusiasm. I understand  the feeling of being lost and unsure of everything. "What's my purpose? What's my future?" You ask yourself. I know the feeling of being so happy one moment and a second later, you feel the complete opposite. You're not the only one who cries him/herself to sleep and wake up the next day to show everyone you're okay. But you're not okay. I want you to know you're not alone. I know how depression can be so paralysing, to not know WHY. Why you're feeling the way you do, what triggers the tears that uncontrollably fall down your eyes. But I also want you to know that things will get better. You have to try to make it better, because the best person to help you is you. Do not bottle it up, instead, surround your self with positive people. You do not have to wallow in your depression and be miserable. Fight your demons.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Thank you for writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photography and writing are both excellent and of great taste. I definitely agree that we have to fight our demons because in the end there's no stronger sword that will ever destroy the confusion of the soul but the ones we've been handling for so long. It may seem that the questions are never ending and answers are nowhere to be found, but it's just there, somewhere, somehow and it will show up some time, if we just give it some willful try. :)

    RAYA
    www.raysofraya.com
    INSTAGRAM | TWITTER: @raysofraya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, thank you so much Raya! It means a lot :) I just visited your blog and it's lovely <3

      Delete