HOME            ABOUT           PHOTOS           TRAVEL             LIFESTYLE            WRITINGS





12 February 2014

Tumblr Archive

Opened my tumblr account after a long time and discovered some of the things I wrote:


Do you ever feel like you just don’t know what to do? You are surrounded by so many people but still feel alone? It’s as if you feel like you are too young to be burdened with so many problems that you have to fix, future plans that have to be made, grades to work hard for and while doing all these you are also discovering yourself and learning to love all your imperfections. You feel like you’re in this muddle, everything’s unsure and blurry you don’t know which way to go.. left or right. Does anybody else feel this? Because I do. Sometimes, if not most of the time, I just feel.. lost. But you know what, at the end of it all faith comes along. Nothing might not make sense for now, but I have faith in God’s grace and love for me. That is what’s keeping me going and what I keep reminding myself. Then I don’t feel lost anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment