HOME            ABOUT           PHOTOS           TRAVEL             LIFESTYLE            WRITINGS





6 January 2017

HOLLAND PARK


London is undeniably a very busy city. Everyone always seems to be in a hurry to get to work, be on time for the trains and catch the tube. In its tucked away corners though, there are peaceful patches of nature. Perfect for when work becomes too much and you're in need of alone time.

Holland Park is located at Kensington. Can I just say that Kensington is the place I'd love to live in someday. It screams posh and classy. #NeighbourhoodGoals Hopefully I can afford it one day. Haha.




I'm not sure why it's called Holland Park, but it has a forest perfect for walking alone or with your dog and/or your significant other, because it's actually quite a romantic place to stroll around.


If you keep walking, you might just end up to this secret Japanese garden where it's so quiet and beautiful. The sign before entering actually said to respect the area and be silent because people use this place for meditation.




For a moment, I was transported to Japan and to my surprise there were loads of peacocks wandering around. I don't know if that's a very Japanese thing but I've never been surrounded by that much peacocks ever.


He's the king of the park, alright.

Look at this cheeky squirrel. I spent 40% of my time there chasing around this squirrel trying to get a good shot of him. This was the best I could do.


Also a fish pond where you can throw a coin and make a wish.







No comments:

Post a Comment