HOME            ABOUT           PHOTOS           TRAVEL             LIFESTYLE            WRITINGS





5 February 2017

CU FORMAL DINNER






These are my favourite shots from the Christian union formal dinner! It was a lovely evening seeing everyone dressed up. Not too shabby at all. The event was part of the whole week discussing where to find true happiness. In which, I'm sure all of us have different beliefs on what true happiness is and where to find it. But let me just tell you of someone who gives you unconditional love, mercy and grace - Jesus. He who died on the cross for you, because he loves you. Knowing this makes me happy in a way that I am secure of who I am. I know I have a Father who welcomes me back home every time I run away and turn my back. Who created the whole universe and still thinks of me. 


What is true happiness for you? 

































No comments:

Post a Comment